The following are the guidelines for having a Quinceañera celebration in our Parish:
- The family must be registered, active and using offering envelopes.
- The young lady must be attending our Religious Education classes and bring a letter to the Church office stating that she is in our classes, signed by Sister Patricia.
- Depending on weddings that have been scheduled, a group Quinceañera Mass will be celebrated on the third Saturday of the month only, at 2 PM in English and at 4 PM in Spanish.
- A maximum of 4 girls will be allowed to celebrate their Quinceañera in a Mass.
- No rehearsals ae necessary.
- The parents may coordinate with the other families for the music and flowers.
- The donation must be paid completely one month before the Mass.
- Do not reserve your reception hall before consulting with the Church first. The date will not be held until the family meets the requirements.